Barracuda Zodiac Ranger- Any Comments?

They do work, however to get good coverage you need to balance the returns so the ranger goes all over the pool floor and not just around the perimeter. Some days it works better than others, and they tend to get stuck on ladders.

I run my Barracuda 2 nights per week (overnight/14 hours). I remove my ladder, problem solved. It works pretty good and for $150, a good performance. As mentioned, aiming the return flow is key. Mine would climb the walls and suck air(bad bad bad) when return was aimed more towards the center.

so where is the best spot to 'aim' the jet to improve cleaning the entire pool? I did like manual said and pointed down towards center, but I notice it does travel the perimeter more than anywhere else. Otherwise, it does work very well. I was impressed. I also have the Polaris 65 and I find the Ranger is better for sediment/small particles. The Polaris is better for larger leaves, etc.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.