Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: F500's pool build pictures - ALMOST DONE!

1. Back To Top    #1

F500's pool build pictures - ALMOST DONE!

I go out of town come home to this! Good thing my wife snapped a few pics. Pool is a simple 12x24; just for the two of us. Check out the extra dirt I have! Man is my back going to ache after spreading that around the house.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Lee
    10200 gal 12x24 IG vinyl, Dual Main Drains, Sta Rite System 3 cartridge filter, 1.5 HP pump, Zodiac LM3 SWCG, Letro Platinum w/booster, Colorlogic, Spraydeck, Deck jets, Oasis 36" Arch Waterfall, custom built BBQ island

2. Back To Top    #2

More pics.
    Lee
    10200 gal 12x24 IG vinyl, Dual Main Drains, Sta Rite System 3 cartridge filter, 1.5 HP pump, Zodiac LM3 SWCG, Letro Platinum w/booster, Colorlogic, Spraydeck, Deck jets, Oasis 36" Arch Waterfall, custom built BBQ island

3. Back To Top    #3

Wow, F500, that looks pretty good.
    Lee

4. Back To Top    #4

NICE CORNER STEP!!!

Looks like the pool is going to be great We always appreciate pics and yours are great! Now all you have to do is get the liner dropped and go for the christening swim
    Luv& Luk
    -Ted

Having done construction and service for 4 pool companies in 4 states starting in 1988, what I know about pools could fill a couple of books - what I don't know could fill a couple of libraries :-D

POOL SCHOOL, TF Testkits, Jason's Pool Calculator, CYA vs. cl chart, (Just a few DARNED handy links!)

5. Back To Top    #5

Lee,
    Looking great. I really like the colors. Can't wait to see the decking. Keep those pics coming.
    Dave
    -------
    Our pool-
    20x40 Free Form Gunite (3'-8'), 26,000 G, AutoPilot Salt Chlorine Generator SC-48, Aqua blue pebble sheen, Textured Sundek, Pentair Easy touch with remote control, 1hp Sta-Rite Max-E-Pro pump, Max-E- Therm heater 333k BTU, System 3 Mod Media Cartridge filter, and Polaris 380 cleaner with booster pump

6. Back To Top    #6

Here is the latest. With all of the rain we have had, it took two months before the deck could be poured. Next step is the colored spray deck and landscaping.
    Lee

7. Back To Top    #7
    Love the blue steps!

8000 gallon 20' x 48" round vinyl frame pool, 12" sand filter (don't have the specs on the pump), TF100 test kit
    Handy Links: PoolMath, TF-100 Test Kit, Pool School, CYA-Chlorine Chart
    "Shock" is a process, not a product!

8. Back To Top    #8

Almost done!
    Lee

9. Back To Top    #9
    Looking nice Lee! You're gonna have a nice year (or more!)
    11,000 gal. gunite w/midnight blue and white pearl PebbleTec
    Intelliflo 4x160 pump
    Intellichlor IC-20 SWG
    Pentair cartridge filter 420 sq. ft.
    Mastertemp 400K BTU heater
    Legend Platinum cleaner
    Pool School
    JasonLion's Pool Calculator
    TF Test Kits