Debris Problem

May 18, 2011
Hi,

1.Sand filter (Hayward SP1580X15)
2. water is crystal clear...and test up to date

Now the problem is debris...its seen like i need to vacuum every day. Each time i vacuum the pool look nice and clean. Then the next day there is the debris still in the bottom and this keep repeated for the last 2 weeks. i am tired vacuum what should i do?

i used suction hose to vacuum...

any help are appreciated

Thanks,

Homer

We have various kinds of debris from the trees in our yard and our neighbors yards all season.. combine that with high pollen times and we've always got something sinking to the bottom. So glad we put in the center drain! We just turn the main center drain on all the way, let most of the larger debris find it's way to the middle and then hook up the vacuum to suck it up. Then I just make a quick trip around the pool to get all the debris that gets caught in the bumps in the liner and expect to do it all again the next day... esp if we think we might swim.

We bought a Diver Dan pool vac but have found he doesn't work well for us. He gets easily caught in the currents from the return and caught on stairs and drain. I thought I'd done my research but he's just not effective for our situation. Will possibly look for something different when we get power closer to the pool so I can get a robot possibly.

Tree pollen, its the bain of our existance b/c we insist that our pools are clean but it looks like dirt...

When I should vacuum but don't feel like it, I push the brush around some to stir things up and turn on the pump for a while. Or just get in and swim and mix it up that way. That large surface area of a pool collects dust just like the furniture in the house does.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.