DIY Giant eraser with trichlor puck - saw here somewhere???

anonapersona

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
I know that someone at one time posted a photo of a trichlor puck attached somehow to a stick or PVC pipe or something. It was used to hold a trichlor puck steady to use it like a giant eraser.

I've searched but cannot find it. I think we will need that to get after that black algae in my friends pool. And to have on hand for her family to use on occasion if they notice the spots later, or if we cannot lick that problem in the short time available.

PS, maybe that ought to be put into the sticky "things I thought everyone Knew" or "photo dictionary of pool things"

Re: DIY Giant eraser with trichlor puck - saw here somewhere

I was thinking of strategically attaching 2 or 3 trichlor pucks to my pool brush using rubber bands. Rubber in general is supposed to be pretty resilient against chemicals. Worst case, it'll last a while then snap. I'll let you know how it goes :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.