Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pentair Easytouch 4-question

1. Back To Top    #1

Pentair Easytouch 4-question

Can I control low voltage landscape lighting through the panel? Also..an electrical outlet is wired through the panel, can I turn it on and off remotely?

Thanks,
    Dave
    -------
    Our pool-
    20x40 Free Form Gunite (3'-8'), 26,000 G, AutoPilot Salt Chlorine Generator SC-48, Aqua blue pebble sheen, Textured Sundek, Pentair Easy touch with remote control, 1hp Sta-Rite Max-E-Pro pump, Max-E- Therm heater 333k BTU, System 3 Mod Media Cartridge filter, and Polaris 380 cleaner with booster pump

2. Back To Top    #2

dlsdo,

I'm not familiar with the Pentair EasyTouch specifically, as I have the Hayward/GoldLine AquaLogic, but all of these systems appear to work in the same general way.

You should be able to control low voltage landscape lighting though any spare auxiliary relays that you might have in the panel.

Similarly, the electrical receptacle (outlet) would only be able to be switched remotely if it was wired to one of the spare auxiliary relays.

I hope this helps. I often do not explain things very well, so if I have been unclear please ask again. Also, pictures of the interior of your EasyTouch panel might be helpful.

Titanium
    24,000 gallon inground freeform pool/spa circa 1983 (113 ft perimeter, 625 sq ft) with 350 gallon attached spill-over spa
    2007 2 HP, three-phase Hayward TriStar pump which is powered by an Ikeric VS-200 variable speed drive system
    1983 Laars XE Pool/Spa Heater Type ES 400,000 BTU, 1998 Hayward Super Star-Clear C-4000 cartridge filter (400 sq ft, 4 separate cartridges)
    1998 Polaris 380 pressure-side cleaner w/ 3/4 HP booster pump
    One skimmer :( and one PoolSkim :), One Supervision Galaxy LED pool lamp, Second story solar panels
    Hayward/GoldLine AquaLogic PS4 (replaced 1983 vintage dual circuit Intermatic timer)

3. Back To Top    #3

Very clear indeed. This makes sense. I have a spare aux on my Pentair. I will give it a try.

Thanks
    Dave
    -------
    Our pool-
    20x40 Free Form Gunite (3'-8'), 26,000 G, AutoPilot Salt Chlorine Generator SC-48, Aqua blue pebble sheen, Textured Sundek, Pentair Easy touch with remote control, 1hp Sta-Rite Max-E-Pro pump, Max-E- Therm heater 333k BTU, System 3 Mod Media Cartridge filter, and Polaris 380 cleaner with booster pump