Pinhole leaks in EasySet pool, replace?

vic75

May 23, 2011
15' Easyset with inflatable ring on top. This is it's third or fourth season. We have patched leaks in the ring, but these are on the sides of the pool. We are just getting started this year and only have a few inches of water in it so far. Do these generally indicate impending catastrophic failure, or is it safe to patch them and continue to use it? I'm not looking for a guarantee, and I'm pleased the pool has held up as well as it has, but I also read about 7 years out of one so I wonder. Have you patched pinhole leaks that appeared while stored and had the pool successfully survive another season?

Love the pool, love this site, thanks for your advice!

ours is 3 years old now and Im currently trying to find a leak in our ring, no luck yet. Never have had a hole in the sides, knock on wood. For sure patch the holes on the inside if you can. I dont think it is the end of the pool or a sign of a future catastrophe.

About four seasons is long as I have run one easy set. I would patch on both sides if the wall, do it well and get another season out of it. I had one leak like you mention but was due to handling during setup or storage I'm sure.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.