Excavation begins June 28

Green1340

LifeTime Supporter
Everything is finally set and we are scheduled to begin excavation next Tuesday. I will post some pics throughout the process and keep everyone updated on how things are going. I am going to attempt to upload the sketch and see if I am able to upload without any problems so I will have all the details worked out when we begin the process. (The main reason for this post is to try and uploading a picture.)

Also wanted to say thanks to everyone for all the information that is given so freely on this sight. This is by far the friendliest, most active forum that I have ever been associated with. Thanks again... I am sure more issues and questions will be forthcoming.

Greenhaw

Swimming%20Pool

The photo may have been to large or ( I kept getting the error ) I just went to Photobucket, signed up for the free account and just uploaded my photos there and then put in the IMG link into here and the image showed up! ANd congrats on the date! We just had our Dig done today!

Thanks Tater, tried again after reading your post, not sure what I did different this time but it worked.

So here is the sketch. Poll is a 40' x 21'. I will update signature as I get all the specifics. We are using Hobert as our PB. Their references checked out very good and they also just completed a pool for my sister earlier this spring and it all went without a hitch. As you all well know, the entire family is excited. Wish us luck and I will keep you updated as things progress.

Greenhaw

greenhawfinal5const_001.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.