Non Doughboy Liner in Doughboy Pool

G

Hello, we have a little Doughboy pool with their E-Z Clip beaded liner that needs replacing.

A genuine Doughboy liner while great is a bit steep for us right now at around $400 delivered for an 18' pool that will probably be used a couple more seasons.

I've been trying to find other liners that may work, but haven't had much luck. All the places I've called initially say that yes they have a beaded liner that will work, but then back off and say they can't be sure or probably not. I know nothing about liners other than this one, so I have no idea what the differences are between different beaded liners.

Does anyone have any experience with using a non Doughboy liner in a Doughboy pool with the EZ-Clip system?

Thanks for any advice or comments

Pocono pool products can send you bead samples that you can compare your current liner too. Also you can just purchase j-channel track ans install that on the pool wall and then order a liner for that. I would try the bead samples first

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.