Pool Service

Donldson

TFP Expert
Gold Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio
I have no idea which sub-forum to put this topic, but seems a good place.

I am an independent contractor. I work in a bunch of areas and if I mapped it all out probably technically own a few small businesses. I have been thinking recently about getting a few people, along with myself, to do some pool maintenance during the summer months. I would be looking at it from a service standpoint, definately not a pool store mentality. Something along the lines of a contract to test a pool on a set schedule, add chemicals (sold with minimal overhead or supplied by client), and sweep on a different schedule.

Does anybody on here do this? Is there anything anybody would suggest, such as contract ideas, pricing, or any type of important sounding certifications worth getting? It is still in the very early planning stages, possibly not until closing time or next season. Because of that I am very flexible and open to ideas.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.