Aqua Rite panel troubleshooting

That is a rather wide open question. You can start by checking to see if the display lights up and it responds to the front panel controls. A good way to get a fair bit of information is to set it to super chlorinate and then step through the diagnostic display and see if the numbers are plausible.

What is your unit doing, ie why do you suspect there is a problem?

Sorry for the wide open question. I brought this question from another topic about the Hi Salt light on all the time. So, the problem is the Hi Salt light stays on. I have let out some water a couple times and put in some fresh. I don't know if maybe it wasn't enought fresh water, or if the panel is bad and the light is staying on because it's defective. I do not have a way to test the salt in the water. I guess I should do that.

Yes, you should definitely test the salt level one way or another. Most pool stores will test the salt level for you. The vast majority of the time, the high salt light only goes on when the salt level is actually high. It is possible for the main unit to break such that the high salt light goes on, but you almost never see that happen.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.