Problems connecting to my Pentair System (intellit i7 + 3)

jww3

Jun 19, 2011
I recently purchased a house with an IG pool, intellit i7 + 3 system and remote 520500. I was instructed on how to run the pool from my iphone which was great. However, I have lost that connection and have not been able to control the pool anyway except by the main panel. The local pool company has been less than helpful. Any advice.

How can I re-establish the connection via iphone?

Should i purchase one of the remote kits instead/also?

Thanks,
JW

Re: Problems connecting to my Pentair System (intellit i7 +

Welcome to TFP!

There is normally a wireless connection between the IntelliTouch and a small adapter that gets plugged into your Internet router. There are various things that can interfere with that connection. The most common is if the indoor adapter gets unplugged somehow. Check the adapter, making sure it is still plugged into both power and your Internet router. If everything looks good, you might try unplugging it and then plugging it back in to see if that helps. Sometimes it also helps if you cycle power on your Internet router.

It is less common, but there can also be problems with the outdoor end of the connection. Check that the outdoor antenna module is still properly connected to the IntelliTouch main panel.

Re: Problems connecting to my Pentair System (intellit i7 +

What exactly is the error you get while connecting from the iphone to the intellitouch?

You should also be able to log on to the pentair router with your iphone, click on "local" instead of remote.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.