Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Internet Explorer login issues

1. Back To Top    #1

Internet Explorer login issues

Morning all. When I tried to connect to TFP using IE this morning it stopped me for my userid/password. I supplied them, but it came right back like it didn't like/accept them. (Typically my id/password are saved so I don't have to enter them every time I come to the site)

I then connected using Firefox. Supplied my userid/password and got right in. Anyone else have issues using IE? I even added TFP to the list of IE 'trusted' sites, but that didn't help.
    WetEdge Satin Matrix, 16K gallon, Pentair NSP-60 DE filter, Pac Fab Challenger, 2HP pump, BBB, Polaris 360

2. Back To Top    #2
    Sammm,

I had similar issues last week. Be certain to clear your history, cookies, etc. Restart your computer and try logging in again. That cleared it up for me. Good luck.
    MIKE

21K Inground Custom w/ Spa (Gunite/Plaster), SWCG, Hayward Northstar, Polaris 280, Hayward Color Logics, Jandy PS-8

3. Back To Top    #3
    Sam, I made some changes to the site last week and like Mike said, it's causing some users to need to clear their cookies before allowing them to log in.

Please let me know if that does the trick.

Sean
    TFP Founder

My Pool: 13K gal IG gunite with 7' spa, Pentair Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Polaris 280 Cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Clearing my cookies did the trick. Thanks for the help!
    WetEdge Satin Matrix, 16K gallon, Pentair NSP-60 DE filter, Pac Fab Challenger, 2HP pump, BBB, Polaris 360