www.poolpartsonline.com

Jun 24, 2010
I just wanted to say that I had to buy a new flow sensor for our Jandy AquaPure 1400 system and these guys were absolutely wonderful. When I ordered the part, they had a question, we sent photos of the unit and they recommended the correct one. Shipping was good and the customer service is out of this world! You can only communicate via e-mail, and I was leary at first - but they will correspond with you until you are satisfied.

If you need a part, check them out! :party:

I just wanted to throw a plug in for these guys. I ordered a couple of Hayward directional jets a few days ago. They sent 1 wrong part, but when I sent them an email about the incorrect shipment, they responded within minuets and are sending out the correct part right away. No fussing about returning the wrong item; they just said to keep it and they'll send out the right part. They were very easy to deal with. I'll definitely be using these guys again.

-stephen

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.