Dished pool steps?

Jun 14, 2011
Hello... we had our pool installed yesterday, and found out that since we dished our pool to 5ft in the center, we can't use the wedding cake stairs that we bought. Any ideas on how to modify or what other stairs are out there.

Thanks for your help!

24' x 52" round. I think my husband said that they left a 2ft ledge, but the stairs stick out 44" so, there would be an area that isn't touching the ground. Plus, I did see online, that they are really for flat bottom pools only. I just don't know why they didn't tell us that when we bought them. They knew we were going to dish it out.

Have you tried to put them in like they are?????All step's that go out would have to be on a flat bottom..You could make some spacer's to set them on..I use bathtub mat's to set my step's on...You could double some up to fill the gap or try something else..Pool installer's are not worried about step's because they don't mess with them on above ground's from my experence.Good Luck you will come up with something..

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.