Equipment Pad Size

crookm11

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jun 28, 2010
Copperas Cove, Texas
Another question about the equipment pad size.

Pump: Pentair WFDS-6
Filter: Pentair Triton II TR100
SWCG: Intellichlor IC40
No heater
no booster pump
no added frills

I want to make sure I have enough space for the mentioned equipment so the plumbing won't be crowded and make it easier to change out if need be. I also plan on adding a pool deck box next to the pump area for any needed supplys.

I'm thinking about a 4' x 8' size concrete pad. Too Small, Too Big, Just Right?

Suggestions are welcome. Thanks.
:cheers:

I think it works better longer. You figure the filter is gonna take 3' square. It'd be nice to give the pump another 3' then you only have 2' left to put the intellichlor control center. With a 12' you've still got 4' to put the deck box on. To me it looks better if everything's laid out side by side.

I would skip the traditional concrete pad and go with large pavers instead so you have some flexibility to rearrange things if necessary. But at minimum, don't concrete in the the pipes so you have easy access.

crookm11 said:
Another question about the equipment pad size.

Pump: Pentair WFDS-6
Filter: Pentair Triton II TR100
SWCG: Intellichlor IC40
No heater
no booster pump
no added frills

I want to make sure I have enough space for the mentioned equipment so the plumbing won't be crowded and make it easier to change out if need be. I also plan on adding a pool deck box next to the pump area for any needed supplys.

I'm thinking about a 4' x 8' size concrete pad. Too Small, Too Big, Just Right?

Suggestions are welcome. Thanks.
:cheers:

Mark, are you putting this gear on your Intex or upgrading pools?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.