Difference between hayward pro series 310 and 360 ?

Oct 25, 2007
Ok so my contract says im suppose to have the hayward pro series 36" sand filter system and i hit up the pb today because the one that he has on my pool is the 310 , not to mention the top is leaking cuz it has a crack in it, so he tells me no i think its suppose to be the 310, because its 36" but when i measured it its only 31" so im assuming the 360 is 36" like i was suppose to get . Anyways i called hayward but they said id have to call tech support and they are closed already, anyways just wondering if anyone knew the difference in size , if the 360 is 36" or not thanks

ya i think he tried getting over on me by buying the smaller filter and i called him on it, i looked at the hayward site but they didnt say what the exterior size is of the two, or shall i say the diffference :) he also charged me for two actuators and only put one on but i got him on that one to :) guess you gotta watch these guys , now if i could only get my water to straighten out :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.