Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Difference between hayward pro series 310 and 360 ?

1. Back To Top    #1

Difference between hayward pro series 310 and 360 ?

Ok so my contract says im suppose to have the hayward pro series 36" sand filter system and i hit up the pb today because the one that he has on my pool is the 310 , not to mention the top is leaking cuz it has a crack in it, so he tells me no i think its suppose to be the 310, because its 36" but when i measured it its only 31" so im assuming the 360 is 36" like i was suppose to get . Anyways i called hayward but they said id have to call tech support and they are closed already, anyways just wondering if anyone knew the difference in size , if the 360 is 36" or not thanks
    IG pool, 30,000 gallons, Aqua rite turbo SWG system,aqua logic ps8 unit,Midnight sea wet edge satin matrix , hayward 360 sand filter,hayward navigator,tristar waterfall pump,(hayward vs pump hopefully soon)autofill (well water), waterfall-grotto-tile slide. STARTUP oct 20,2007,

2. Back To Top    #2
    Yes, the 360 is right around 36". None of their dimensions are exact, but they are all within an inch of the first two digits of the model number. You can see some more information on the Hayward website.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3
    ya i think he tried getting over on me by buying the smaller filter and i called him on it, i looked at the hayward site but they didnt say what the exterior size is of the two, or shall i say the diffference he also charged me for two actuators and only put one on but i got him on that one to guess you gotta watch these guys , now if i could only get my water to straighten out
    IG pool, 30,000 gallons, Aqua rite turbo SWG system,aqua logic ps8 unit,Midnight sea wet edge satin matrix , hayward 360 sand filter,hayward navigator,tristar waterfall pump,(hayward vs pump hopefully soon)autofill (well water), waterfall-grotto-tile slide. STARTUP oct 20,2007,