None of my jets are working

Jun 8, 2011
Jets Not Working

I have a Jandy underground pool, It is a cl460 model and the jets dont seem to be kicking on when the pump is going. Im not 100% sure why this is but I was hoping someone would have some suggestions as to why they arent comming on or maybe something that would help troubleshoot. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank You!

I have a jandy above ground pool, model cl460 and none of the jets seem to be kicking on. The pressure gauge doesnt work and the pump has recently been cleaned. any suggestions as to why the jets arent working?

Most pumps have a transparent lid on the pump strainer basket. You should be able to look through the lid and see if there is water in the basket.

There may or may not be any valves that affect this. If you post a photo of your equipment pad we can help point out valves that might be involved.

There is water in the basket and all the valves are open. My husband says that the basket is less than half way full though. I'm also new to the website and havent quite figured out how to post pictures yet.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.