Pentair Intellitouch information

Lershac

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
May 1, 2007
Baton Rouge, LA
Hi Everyone,

I am in the process of my build. I have a pentair intellitouch I9+3, Screenlogic interface 520500 for the PC and plan to use that and ipad/iphone control for the pool. A couple of questions:

1. Is the PC based screenlogic program sufficient to do the initial programming of the controller or do I need to purchase a wall mount controller as well?

2. IS there a resource that gives an overview of programming? the manuals I have pulled out of the boxes seem to assume complete familiarity with the system. Are there training manuals or some such, or am I on my own figuring this out? I am perfectly willing to pay for any training or reference materials necessary, I just want to learn how to program this myself.

3. Any tips/links etc that anyone has to share along these lines? Anything much appreciated!

You can do the programming from the panel on the main unit, without a remote control panel. You will need to do some of that, since you can't do everything with screen logic.

The user manual is the best thing available, even though it leaves a great deal to be desired.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.