Greetings From Columbus, GA

Jun 7, 2011
Columbus, GA
I've been reading topics on TFP for a few weeks now and this site had helped me a lot with keeping my pool crystal clear and sparkling. So after all the help I received from reading others posts, I decided to join. I plan to start a thread showing the setup of my new Intex Sand Filter Pump when it I receive it. I was also wondering if anyone knew of any previous posts about the Intex Sand Filter, I've looked and looked and haven't been able to find any. Thanks. :-D

There is a thread called Census Poll on Intex users that is a catch-all thread for intex pools. You will find it on the board index under above ground pools. If you go to the google search at the bottom left of this page and inter "sand filter for intex pools" you should get several results to choose from.

zea3 said:
There is a thread called Census Poll on Intex users that is a catch-all thread for intex pools. You will find it on the board index under above ground pools. If you go to the google search at the bottom left of this page and inter "sand filter for intex pools" you should get several results to choose from.
Thank you. That's nice to know.

1sewinmom said:
http://www.google.com/search?q=intex+sand+filter&sitesearch=www.troublefreepool.com

I usually use the "active topics" link at the top of the page. When you scroll all the way down the page, there is a google search box. When I use the one on the bottom of this page, it only shows this topic with the search words highlighted.
Thank you for the Link! :)

carterj92 said:
I've been reading topics on TFP for a few weeks now and this site had helped me a lot with keeping my pool crystal clear and sparkling. So after all the help I received from reading others posts, I decided to join. I plan to start a thread showing the setup of my new Intex Sand Filter Pump when it I receive it. I was also wondering if anyone knew of any previous posts about the Intex Sand Filter, I've looked and looked and haven't been able to find any. Thanks. :-D
Welcome to TFP! :wave:

I have put together a thread that has a list of various topics in reference the Intex Pools. It may save you some time in your search.

Useful links for Intex Pool Users

I have the Intex Sand Filter and love it. Check out my pool build. The link is in my signature.

:cheers:

crookm11 said:
carterj92 said:
Welcome to TFP! :wave:

I have put together a thread that has a list of various topics in reference the Intex Pools. It may save you some time in your search.

Useful links for Intex Pool Users

I have the Intex Sand Filter and love it. Check out my pool build. The link is in my signature.

:cheers:
thanks! Your pool build is the reason I found this site. It looks great you're my inspiration for my new build next summer.