What are you going to be for Halloween?

dang this should be in the adult section.

i dont dress up i hand out candy, my two sons 16 and 20 say that there to old to go truck r treating, they both stopped at 4th grade is usally the stopper.

Since you asked:

My daughters school has their annual Halloween Carnival/Fundraiser tomorrow night. She's going as a burgler, and I'm going as a Caniac (hockey fans will know what this is). Then promptly at 6pm, I will head on down the road to the hockey game, we're playing Montreal. Above mentioned daughter will stay with hubby at the party. Am I lucky or what??!! :-D

Then, on the official Halloween, I'll take my daughter around the 'hood and then get to bed early. We're leaving out early the next morning for Italy!!! Above mentioned hubby gets to stay home with the dog, snake, guinea pig and pool. Plus, it's hunting season and he's been eyeing a few bucks. Like I said, am I lucky or what!!"" :-D

ivyleager said:
Since you asked:

My daughters school has their annual Halloween Carnival/Fundraiser tomorrow night. She's going as a burgler, and I'm going as a Caniac (hockey fans will know what this is). Then promptly at 6pm, I will head on down the road to the hockey game, we're playing Montreal. Above mentioned daughter will stay with hubby at the party. Am I lucky or what??!! :-D

Then, on the official Halloween, I'll take my daughter around the 'hood and then get to bed early. We're leaving out early the next morning for Italy!!! Above mentioned hubby gets to stay home with the dog, snake, guinea pig and pool. Plus, it's hunting season and he's been eyeing a few bucks. Like I said, am I lucky or what!!"" :-D

I need some details on a "Caniac." What is that?

Rollin Thunder said:

Maybe not, depending on who the person is thats covered in latex. :lol:

I'm going to a Halloween party as a corrections officer and hubby is will be dressed as a prisoner. Got my costume, complete with knee high patent leather boots @ "A Touch of Romance." :angel: Us good girls only get one day a year to dress this way. LOL

I'll skip the costume while I pass out candy. :thequeen:

skinnydipper said:
Rollin Thunder said:

Maybe not, depending on who the person is thats covered in latex. :lol:

I'm going to a Halloween party as a corrections officer and hubby is will be dressed as a prisoner. Got my costume, complete with knee high patent leather boots @ "A Touch of Romance." :angel: Us good girls only get one day a year to dress this way. LOL
:thequeen:

hey! keep it civil! :twisted:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
DH and I went to a Halloween party last night. We were a 19th Century dead couple - complete with rotting flesh and decomposing skin. My friend Barb and I set up an elaborate yard haunt in their woods - I have a whole haunted house full of goodies from prior years - I also belong to a Home Haunters' forum so have oodles of great props and stuff. It was extremely cold out but a lot of fun.

The DW and I always go to some friends of ours to hand out candy for Halloween, and we dress up for the kiddies (we get no kiddies in our neighborhood - older neighborhood, I guess). I'll have my skeleton mask w/ glowing eyes and will be up in the room over the garage, scaring kiddies as they come by. The DW is going as a witch, or at least that was the plan this morning, and she'll be roaming the grounds, talking to the parents, etc.

We always decorate our house for Halloween. Here's a couple of pictures from this year's effort:

1021070013.jpg

1021070006.jpg

1021070008.jpg

elvis1.jpg

waste said:
Poolsean said:
Tag, you missed the one line that took me by suprise...

I didn't think SeanB allowed nudity here. :wink:

I know where I'm trick or treating this year :twisted:

I didn't mean I'd be naked! It took every muscle in my nose and throat to not send iced tea all over my laptop when I saw where this thread went in my absence. :lol:

MikeInTN said:
The DW and I always go to some friends of ours to hand out candy for Halloween, and we dress up for the kiddies (we get no kiddies in our neighborhood - older neighborhood, I guess). I'll have my skeleton mask w/ glowing eyes and will be up in the room over the garage, scaring kiddies as they come by. The DW is going as a witch, or at least that was the plan this morning, and she'll be roaming the grounds, talking to the parents, etc.

We always decorate our house for Halloween. Here's a couple of pictures from this year's effort:

1021070013.jpg

1021070006.jpg

1021070008.jpg

elvis1.jpg

That's really cool! I also built a casket for my 11 year old to jump out of for the purpose of scaring people. I got my fog machine - I'm ready to go!

MikeInTN said:

1021070013.jpg

1021070006.jpg

1021070008.jpg

elvis1.jpg

Hey Mike in Tenn,
Those pics are great! Did you get one of those spiders (from the front of your house) from my pool? :shock: It looks just like...... familiar! You folks did a great job on your house and I am sure the neighbors really appreciated it! Sounds like you had lots of fun!

Joyce :shock: (spook)

Poolsean said:
Tag, you missed the one line that took me by suprise...

I didn't think SeanB allowed nudity here. :wink:

I guess I'm not as "one track minded" as I thought I was - but it looks like you are Poolsean! :oops: :oops: :-D

You guys are bound and determined to get me kicked into the Adult section - do you not realize my lack of willpower?

jjparrish said:
tagprod said:
I've got my blue latex paint for my blue man creation.

Hey Tag, are we gonna' get to see 'blue man' in a pic? 8) What about the fourth wall? 8) Gonna break it? :twisted:

Joyce :wink:

I could not deprive my adoring fans of blue man pics! Absolutely I'll post pics - and I better see everyone else's too. The only thing I haven't tried out yet is the "woochie" cap for my bald appearance. I'm worried about keeping it taut (sp?)

Tag, make sure to keep your blue bald head on! That would really scare the kids if the cap fell off! :shock: :...but if it was a little askew, it would be really funny to some of us!!! :twisted:

Now, if there was just some way to incorporate the definition of pooliosis with.......nevermind..........I'm gettin' crazy here.

Happy Halloween to all :)

Joyce

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.