What's your current pool temp?

Well after our last night of borderline freezing temps (hopefully for the year) It's bright and sunny today and the pool is warming up to a scorching 64 degrees (outside temp might hit 55 this afternoon if we're lucky)

It will be a while before I see the 80's again... :(

This year I switched over to a ruler for this thread. Just over 2”. Most ice in our 5 winters. About two weeks all below freezing which is a long time for us.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Back in the 70's this week 72 currently but colder weather on the way next week so no swimming days in sight :(

1-23 76 currently and rising. However, we just can't get any consistent warm weather this January, overnight lows in the next 2 nights heading back into the 40's and lots of cloudy days ahead. I guess all of January will be a bust in 2018.

1-24 79

1-25 78 still waiting......

Nearing 60 - and with 80F degree days for the next week or so - will probably get close to 70 soon ----

Time to fire up the SWCG ---------

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.