What's your current pool temp?

awesome pool! is that a pool house off the edge or part of ur patio? was just wondering cause i'm in that phase and i'm still looking for last minute inspiration as I move. the blue stone looks good pumped up to the coping. very very nice! i hear ya with the weather. my pool water is dropping vs going up. it snowed all day thurday. schools had delays actually here.

it's crazy!

54F here in Maryland. We keep getting 1 spring day then 3-4 winter days. Not typical for mid April. I was advised last year by friend to close late and open early. Water much better than when the previous owner opened last year May 1

23950206a781075a5abf2f944e1af424.jpg

awesome pool! is that a pool house off the edge or part of ur patio? was just wondering cause i'm in that phase and i'm still looking for last minute inspiration as I move. the blue stone looks good pumped up to the coping. very very nice! i hear ya with the weather. my pool water is dropping vs going up. it snowed all day thurday. schools had delays actually here.

it's crazy!

That is just a roofed pavilion with a ceiling fan and a regular wood fireplace.
The guy who built the house and added the pool spent some $. On this pool/deck area. Lots of stone

85 despite the forecast we really haven'y had any rain, and the sun has been peaking out once in a while, still too cold for a long swim, just jumped in and out :splash:

EDIT: well the weather forecast is apparently wrong, it hasn't rained yet and enough sun came out to up the pool temp to 87! time to do you know what.... :swim:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
We have an autocover which is closed most of the time. We get a good bump from it. Full sun except for the first and last hour.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.