What's your current pool temp?

SeanB

TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Ours is up to 77 °F. The kids will get in at that temperature. I might get in when the water is over 80°, if it's warm enough outside.

Won't be long. (apologies to those of you North of the Mason Dixon Line). Don't worry, you can gloat when we are complaining about the humidity and mosquitoes that are so big they can carry your kids off. :lol:

water temp, cover, wahhhhhhh :cry: :cry: :cry: I wanna pool!!!!

And the real kicker is that I know WAAAY too much about proper pool chemistry (in layman's terms) to be able to enjoy a public pool anymore... After swimming at our Y, my dd's hair and swimsuit smell just awful, and I know the water is kept to 'strict standards'. eww. :roll:

GraceByDesign said:
water temp, cover, wahhhhhhh :cry: :cry: :cry: I wanna pool!!!!

And the real kicker is that I know WAAAY too much about proper pool chemistry (in layman's terms) to be able to enjoy a public pool anymore... After swimming at our Y, my dd's hair and swimsuit smell just awful, and I know the water is kept to 'strict standards'. eww. :roll:

Yes strict standards, 200 readings for Chlorine. Like the lady I rented a house off of in Florida when I went to Disney, "The more Chlorine the Better, it is just more Sanitary". I just walked away and would not let my kids swim in it. My brother brought along a cheap walmart test kit, and with one drop in the chlorine side it turned BRIGHT RED! Ugh.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
about 66-68 degrees. went swimming 2 days ago at 66, and it was quite refreshing and enjoyable. swam last night at 68, but it felt colder due to windy conditions. DH and i had to euthanize our 15 year old dog last night, so did not feel good enough t swim today. i just sat in the hot tub and felt sad. :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: Rocket J Squirrel
Thank you very much. We were truly attached to her. I found her in 1993, long before i even met the man that is now my husband. Hard to lose someone you've been so close to for all those years. And we just lost our old horse in January....and our old pet rabbit too.....WHEW! What an awful year so far....hope it gets better!!!!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.