What's your current pool temp?

Ok, after a hi temp yesterday of 73, a little rain and a low last night of 44 the water went from 90 on Saturday to 78 this morning with the solar cover on. Still cold for a couple of days but the sun is back out and we'll see if solar can help out this week. Supposed to be sunny and low 80s Wed thru Sat, so we'll see if we can swim Saturday.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
68 right now but I will crank up the heater Friday morning so we can swim in 90+ degrees this Saturday. We're having some people over so figured it was worth the $150 in gas it is going to cost me!

Yeah, we're done too. Saturday was looking ok with temps in the low 80s and sunny but now there is rain in the forecast and clouds. After that we're back to low 70s and low 50s.

No more dealing with the leaves on the solar cover, shut off solar and get ready to switch to bleach.

Time to move to the hot tub full time.

I've been trying to hold out with my solar cover but I think I may be at the end of the line. We'll see if I can squeeze one more weekend, then next week they are predicting overnight in the 50's :hammer:

Actually it is suppost to warm up this weekend so hopefully I will be swimming this weekend.

We get wide temp fluctuation depending on how much north wind is blowing. 24 hour temp drops of 30-40 degrees is pretty common. We could be back to the upper 80s in a week.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.