What's your current pool temp?

MikeInNH said:
Cold nights lately but the solar cover being on most of the time and having 2 solar panels has my pool at 81 this morning. 69...brrr.

Tell me about it! I left the cover on all day, it's about 73 now. Hoping it goes to 78 by the weekend, but that is mostly wishful thinking!

Should be up to around 77 by now. Was 59 when installed on Tuesday, 65 on Wednesday, and 71 yesterday. Hoping to get close to 80 by Sunday. That's the day I get to rent the trencher to run the conduit for the electric lines. Electrician will hopefully be here Monday or Tuesday to hook up heater.

Re:

farmgirl said:
about 66-68 degrees. went swimming 2 days ago at 66, and it was quite refreshing and enjoyable. swam last night at 68, but it felt colder due to windy conditions. DH and i had to euthanize our 15 year old dog last night, so did not feel good enough t swim today. i just sat in the hot tub and felt sad. :cry:

I'm so sorry for your loss.. 15 years is a long time to have your buddy around, you must have taken really good care of him.

EDITED TO ADD: I just saw the date on your post..

My pool temp is a balmy 86 degrees right now!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Still no working thermometer - every time I see this thread I just want to reply, "Too dang cold!" We've had a weird August, only 3 days over 90 whereas last year it was about 3 days under 90 the entire month. Last year we didn't have the pool - go figure!

I'm happy to say that my pool temps are a perfect 84 degrees and should be well into the 80's for some time. I'm pretty thrilled about that. One of the perks of living in the desert.
I had a problem two weeks ago because it was so hot here, I had trouble keeping the water below 90 degrees but it's cooled of this last week to the low 100's so the water temps are perfect right now. I'm thrilled.

The PB got our pool swimmable starting last Friday. No decking....have to walk through the gravel to get to the pool, but we can swim. For the past 4 days, our water temperature has been peaking at about 85°. The temperature has been down to about 78° each morning. No cover on the pool at all...nothing like lots of sunshine. :party:

Mine was 101 yesterday. Wednesday night we hit the hot tub and I thought I turned off the heater when switching it all back to pool/hot tub mode. Came home to a wonderfully warm 101 degree pool. Going to take advantage of it during the weekend prior to the gas bill arriving.

XsAllOverIt said:
Mine was 101 yesterday. Wednesday night we hit the hot tub and I thought I turned off the heater when switching it all back to pool/hot tub mode. Came home to a wonderfully warm 101 degree pool. Going to take advantage of it during the weekend prior to the gas bill arriving.

:lol: :lol: That's funny! I can't WAIT for my first water bill. (watering Gunite, new pool fill and new sod in 100+ degree weather.) Yep, it's going to be a doozy.

88 degrees today... ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.