What's your current pool temp?

From 68 yesterday morning to 84 today thanks to my heater. First swim of the year for humans, my dogs got in on opening day. Probably the only swim day for a while as a cold front is moving in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Was up to 70...... now after the rain and cold fronts back at 60!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine went from 79 to 85 in the last week. Amazing how quickly the pool warms up when you have a couple of warm nights with high humidity.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

North Ga, Dawsonville. Water is only 66. Way too cold to get in for me! Its supposed to be pretty cool hereby Friday so I don't hold a lot of hope for the weekend. Hopefully by the end of the following week. In the meantime I can sit in a lounge chair with a cold one and at least have blue water to look at instead of an ugly vinyl cover!:D

Over the weekend we had the first real swimming weather and the pool was in the 70's. Yesterday we went over 80° for the first time - peaked at about 83° last night. This morning it is still 80° :paddle:

Just a few weeks ago we were flirting with going back under 60°

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.