What's your current pool temp?

We had a chain of 90 degree days here, so I used my heater for a few hours to pop the temp from 77 up to 84 last weekend and had a few days of swimming out of it. The pool maintained 84 with the solar cover on this week, but we're headed for a cool day today and low 80's for the next week plus, which means as the temp drops we're back to staring wistfully at it. :)

Well last evening, I had a reading now of 77...Warmed up quickly with those 80's and one day at 92...Cool down coming with storms, so im sure the temp will drop back down..With the wind, im getting lots of pollen, and dang the wasp are out early this year..

Whoa!

85 here, it was reeaallly cold here last night. 51. Ack! It's only 66 right now. Cold day! Pool was 81 this morning, we turned the heat pump at 10ish. It's going to be sunny and 83 tomorrow so we're going to swim. I want water at 87 or 88 since it's going to be a bit windy with a chance of rain.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
One positive thing about rain for me is my pool level is low, and I'm looking for the rain to help lower my calcium hardness level, i've been putting off adding water hoping for rain..... Plus the entire state is in a drought, ponds and lakes are low and fire danger is high..... We definitely need the rain.
To keep on topic, my pool has went from 68 down to 64.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.