What's your current pool temp?

DEAL! :lol:

I was in the pool for about 30 minutes and it's all I could take! I was d.o.n.e. done.

xene97 said:
The temperature topped out today at 93 degrees (with an ambient temperature of 91). Now I have to figure out a way to cool the darned thing down....

If you can't find the big ice cube, try a fountain. Evaporative cooling will drop the pool temp. I have to do it myself in late July and August here.

pool hit about 90 today. No cover just sun. Great temp for swimming at night as we (kids swim day and night, me just night) have been, but a bit warm for swimming in the sun. I think the air temp hit about 92 today.

MikeInTN said:
xene97 said:
The temperature topped out today at 93 degrees (with an ambient temperature of 91). Now I have to figure out a way to cool the darned thing down....

If you can't find the big ice cube, try a fountain. Evaporative cooling will drop the pool temp. I have to do it myself in late July and August here.

Funny you should mention a fountain. I just plugged mine in today. Let's hope that it will bring the temperature down a couple of degrees!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
We had a ton of rain (again) and the pool had cooled off to 78 this morning. With just a little bit of sun on the solar heater and air temps around 80f the water is 82f again :)

dan

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.