What's your current pool temp?

82 here and rising rapidly. You couldn't get me to even put a toe in a hotel pool (not that I travel). As hot as it is here in central AL, in mid-Aug the cool down of pool begins because of shortening sun. Kills me cause it's smokin' hot here til Oct!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Our pool had been in the low 80's up until the last few days of 90° weather. Today it was 88° and the forecast is for 90°+ for the next several days. I suspect the pool will hit 90° in the next day or two.

I have underestimated. Yesterday the pool was 88°. Today it is up to 91°. With the forecast calling for bright sunshine and temps around 95° for the next several days, I think it is time to look into making a chiller.

Oh man, hit 92 yesterday! Too hot! Still everybody got in but it could have been more refreshing. Got 2 pool coolers that mount to the returns today but could only install one because the eye was almost welded to the adapter tight on the other 3 returns. Don't know what i'll do next if this don't work. Maybe trade some water with JVTrain, some of that 78 degree water cool things off real nice. lol

Our pool was sitting on 86 today after several days of average 95 degrees outside. This is the warmest the water has been since we've had the pool and the solar cover has been bungeed back to the rails and the water exposed for several days now. Outside temps supposed to drop to the 80s next week so we'll see if I have to throw the fountain in to cool it off or not. I consider 88-90 almost bathwater! ;)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
78 deg.
Seems like in this area its going to be a cool one with a short span of hot weather,a lot of rain constantly,haven't turned on heater since it would be to cool once you get out.Have a feeling I am maintaining for not much use, almost July?
Going to go to Hobby Lobby and look at Christmas trees.

WOW, what a difference 2 days of clouds and an inch of rain plus two pool coolers have made. Was 92 over last weekend, down to 84 today. Almost chilly. lol

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.