New Venturi Return Fittings

Properly aimed standard return fittings work just fine. There is no need for anything fancy. Bad circulation is almost always caused by a complete failure to pay any attention to where the returns are aimed. With minimal work it is easy to get nearly any pool circulating perfectly with standard fittings.

I agree, you don't need them but they looked interesting. When I got the e-mail/flyer from the local pool store I wrote them back asking the price...$24.99 each was their reply. Amazing what some pool stores want for things.

I have recently bought a couple of these fittings off Amazon because I was not able to remove old eyeball return fittings from pool. Mine were glued in. I was having a circulation issue and having to cut the eye ball fittinh in half for it to fit and then ring be threaded back on. The standard eye ball fittings from hayward would not fit and i have not been able to find a replacement. These have helped my retro fit, a lot. It was worth the $17 each so that I could direct the water more effectively. Cutting the old fittings didn't allow me to get max adjustment from them.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.