test results

Ok so chlorine is down and I can now test my other stuff.

FC 3 (after swimming yesterday I took the cover off and a little chlorine smell, and just a tinge of pink when I add the drops to turn it back to pink...has been white so far until today)
TH 0
ALK 200
Ph 7.2
CYA when chlorine was high it was 40ish now test is below 30, but my tube only test 30+ so I can"t say for sure guessing 20 -25 ?

temp 71

What is my next step :)

I'd say, aerate. That will get the pH up a little without adding anything that costs money except electricity. Keep brushing and filtering and test again after the water's been mixed up real good.

The big questions are, how does it look, and how does your skin feel? No red eyes or green hair?

I have been airating the best I can today everychance I get I have been using the leaf rake and slicing the water to create a Crud load of air bubbles and I am going to have the kiddo's splash a bit in a few minutes every little bit helps I hope. And I have the fliter pump running constantly.

my skin was not dry at all yesterday when we got out, in fact softer than it has been in a long time. So far no green hair or red eyes...we will see in a little bit how today is!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.