Small wrinkles in liner?

mx702

Aug 2, 2010
MA
I noticed that a few wrinkles have appeared in my liner that were not there upon opening. They are about 3-4" long and 1/8" high and are located on the risers or the vertical face of my stairs and are all within a 3' area. I really do not think it could be caused by water behind the liner as I have low water table and sandy soil. The pool was built in the fall of last year. Any ideas as to what may have caused this? Any ways to smooth out or remove them?

Not sure if this could have been a factor, but the water temp went from 83 to 70 in a couple days. My last test results yielded:

pH - 7.6
FC - 4
CC - 0
Alk - 70
CYA - 50
Hardness - 180
Salt - 3800

How far down did you take the water for winterizing?

Linered stairs are tough to install with no wrinkles! Often it's only a LOT of working out the wrinkles as the water comes up that keeps them out and lowering the water level will let them come back in :(

You can try to work them up the riser and across the next step to make them 'disappear' into the junction of the step and the next up riser.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.