Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pebble Tek Pebble Sheen vs. Sun Stone Pearl

1. Back To Top    #1

Pebble Tek Pebble Sheen vs. Sun Stone Pearl

Are there any opinions regarding the differences in these two products. What are the differences????

Of course each company insist theirs is a better quality product.

Help!

2. Back To Top    #2

My understanding is that pebble tec is a little rougher than pebble sheen. Both are equally durable with a multitude of color choices.

We chose aquablue pebble sheen. I asked my PB for at least a half dozen examples of pools they constructed in the area and called the homeowner to check out their pool.

It was amazing how different it looks in living color. It also gave me an opportunity to see what the homeowner thought of our PB!

Not familiar with SSPearl. I suspect someone will come along soon that does!
    Dave
    -------
    Our pool-
    20x40 Free Form Gunite (3'-8'), 26,000 G, AutoPilot Salt Chlorine Generator SC-48, Aqua blue pebble sheen, Textured Sundek, Pentair Easy touch with remote control, 1hp Sta-Rite Max-E-Pro pump, Max-E- Therm heater 333k BTU, System 3 Mod Media Cartridge filter, and Polaris 380 cleaner with booster pump

3. Back To Top    #3

Right, the Pebble Sheen and Pebble Tek is a difference between aggregate level - roughness. I'm wondering about the difference between to two different products, Pebble Sheen and Sun Stone Pearl. Different companies. thanks!

4. Back To Top    #4

Quote Originally Posted by kolbajen
    Right, the Pebble Sheen and Pebble Tek is a difference between aggregate level - roughness. I'm wondering about the difference between to two different products, Pebble Sheen and Sun Stone Pearl. Different companies. thanks!
    Gotcha! Hopefully we will both find out soon.
    Dave
    -------
    Our pool-
    20x40 Free Form Gunite (3'-8'), 26,000 G, AutoPilot Salt Chlorine Generator SC-48, Aqua blue pebble sheen, Textured Sundek, Pentair Easy touch with remote control, 1hp Sta-Rite Max-E-Pro pump, Max-E- Therm heater 333k BTU, System 3 Mod Media Cartridge filter, and Polaris 380 cleaner with booster pump