Switching to bbb?

Jun 3, 2011
Hi all, I am wanting to do the bbb method for our pool
It's a 18x33 and was just wondering how much of everything to buy and where to buy?
Also I saw the links in the sticky thread for the test kits but does anyone know if I can find these local? Would a pool store carry them? The 2 big names in nw Indiana are the great escape and American sales.
Let me know and thanks!
Chris

Welcome to TFP!

It is best to order a test kit on the Internet. It is very unusual for a local store to carry a kit with a FAS-DPD test, which is really important to have.

I suggest doing some reading in Pool School, especially the recommended chemicals section.

Most likely you won't find the correct tests in a pool store... and if you do they will be much more expensive than ordering them online. Go to the pool school section here and it will tell you which kits are recommended and why. I'm glad I took their suggestions and bought one last year... money well spent!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.