Pool is finally clear!!!

edweather

LifeTime Supporter
May 1, 2010
Kingsland, GA
Just wanted to share the good news, and to encourage anyone who is having a hard time clearing their water. After about 3 weeks of continuous shocking, running the pump 24/7, vacuuming, and brushing, the pool is finally clear. All it basically took was chlorine, elbow grease and patience. I didn't think this day would come. The progress was slow and steady, but there was daily progress as long as I kept the petal to the metal. WHAT A RELIEF! Thanks to TFP big time!!

took approx. one week with my swamp... just chlorine,,test kit,,brushing at every chance,,and patience.... i only run low on patience at times.
pool store said i was the only one that used just 12.5% chlorine....they are good enough to keep it in stock for me so i buy parts i may need from them,but my "opening the pool supply list" was sorta short,, chlorine and a new leaf net! TFP is the only way to go.......

Here's a photo after about 4 days of trying to clear. Seeing the bottom step was a victory! Just picture crystal clear water for the "after" picture. It took about a week to get rid of the last tinge of green cloudiness. I don't even want to say what I think flowed into the pool during the heavy spring rains. Last week we had a 150' french drain installed to "try" and avoid future problems.

Attachments

• 000_0704.jpg
    000_0704.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 192
Congrats! Would love to see an updated pic. :)

I'm still looking for the light at the end of the tunnel....on day 11 now and haven't seen much change since last week. Can be really discouraging, ya know. Still have yet to see the bottom. :( Trying to have patience.......

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.