Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Ad in Forum

1. Back To Top    #1

Ad in Forum

In the Pool and Spa Build and Repair forum the Natural Rock Sealant with SWCG topic takes you to an ad.

Just thought you would like to know.
    14,500 inground gunite
    7' connected spa with overflow waterfall
    Goldline salt water chlorine generator
    Hayward 4 cartridge filter
    Hayward 400K heater
    Completed January 07

2. Back To Top    #2
    We are working on a solution as we speak. Thanks for the heads up.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    MIKE

21K Inground Custom w/ Spa (Gunite/Plaster), SWCG, Hayward Northstar, Polaris 280, Hayward Color Logics, Jandy PS-8

3. Back To Top    #3

Sorry, it was my fault. I used the wrong tool to insert a link to a external website that I found for stone sealer when replying to the thread. We are trying to resolve. Thanks and sorry again.
    25,000 Gal chlorinated rubber painted pool. 175sf Hayward cartridge filter. 1 1/2 hp AO Smith pump.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by mgora1
    Sorry, it was my fault. I used the wrong tool to insert a link to a external website that I found for stone sealer when replying to the thread. We are trying to resolve. Thanks and sorry again.
    No problem. Let me see what I can figure out. Please send me a pm and let me know how you insterted the link, so hopefully we can prevent that in the furture.
    TFP Founder

My Pool: 13K gal IG gunite with 7' spa, Pentair Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Polaris 280 Cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.

5. Back To Top    #5
    The problem is fixed. I have edited the post. Sean, it was done as a simple website insert. I did not move to HOL, just edited the post.
    MIKE

21K Inground Custom w/ Spa (Gunite/Plaster), SWCG, Hayward Northstar, Polaris 280, Hayward Color Logics, Jandy PS-8