Viking vs Water World FiberGlass Pool

May 31, 2011
Hi All
I am thinking about putting in a fiber glass pool

So far these two manufactures have contacted me. Which One is better?

Also who is considered to make the best fiber glass pool

Thanks All :)

Paul

Read the warranties carefully and be sure whoever installs it stand behind their work. I have a customer with brand "x" (big reputable company) fiberglass pool installed by a company that is no longer around. The pool developed a crack in the bottom (likely an install issue). It was cheaper for me to repair it underwater than have the mfg repair it under warranty. Basically the homeowner was responsible for pumping ground water (hope your installer put the drainage system in correctly), drain the pool, brace the pool while empty, keep dry so the mfg could do a repair. To add insult to injury, the warranty explicitly says the repair does not have to match the existing get coat.

I looked at both Viking and Leisure fiberglass pools.

Talking to installer's for both was enlightening. In the end I decided the installer was more important than the manufacturer (warranties being similar).

My family has been enjoying our new pool this summer...and I'm enjoying the benefits of a fiberglass pool. It's early, but I'm definitely satisfied with my decision to go fiberglass :goodjob:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.