VaEquestrian

In The Industry
Oct 17, 2007
Virginia
Hi, All,

I am another lurker that was locked out of Ben Powell's The PoolForum. :( We had been struggling for the past two years with terrible tea brown water.........spent a fortune on chemicals from our local dealer (rolleyes) and still it would turn brown.......I found the answer to ALL my questions this summer on The PoolForum, and was so thankful. While we only have a small above ground pool at this time (kids are small and we will be putting up a new house in two years, so don't know where we want to put an in-ground one in at yet), my husband was still about ready to just take it down and forget about a pool. Which would have been a shame 'cause the kids really love the water. Thanks to all the wonderful people there (that I now understand are here, too, mostly), we were able to enjoy crystal clear pool water all summer.

I lurked at the forum all summer and really wished I could have expressed my thanks and appreciation to everyone there. I even emailed Ben but, sadly, got no response.

I finally saw the announcement thread with a link to this forum, and I was so excited to be able to actually ask questions and make SURE of things, lol. While there won't be much need till next summer, I decided to join anyway and at least post my appreciation and thanks to all over at The PoolForum, and hope that someone that is a member at both here and there will copy and paste this over there for me.

I look forward to getting to know everyone here, and to also being able to ask questions next year when we once again start using our pool.

Cheers!