New member and pool with pics

mgora1

Oct 16, 2007
Suwanee, GA
Hello all,

I found the forum recently and have been taking in all of the great info. We just finished a large outdoor project including a pool and I have posted some pictures for you. This project was also fimed by HGTV for a show called Groundbreakers. We are not sure when it will air but I will let you know if you are interested. Thanks

before
before1.jpg

before
before2.jpg

before
before3.jpg

after1.jpg

after2.jpg

after3.jpg

after4.jpg

after5.jpg

after6.jpg

tagprod said:
Looks really cool. Let me know when that show airs. We have some celebrities on the board now!

you kiddin' you have had a celebrity on here longer than you think, i was on the show cops. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AWSOME BACK YARD. MAKES ME WANNA MOVE AGAIN

Welcome Mgora! And in the words of Frank Barrone (from "Everybody Loves Raymond").....HOLY Crud!

What a FANTASTIC hang out! I love the way the outdoor kitchen is below water level. You can really belly up to the bar.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Love it!! Looks great. Absolutely awesome.

Would you be willing to post your pool details in your signature? See my signature for an example.

If you look at our current pool build on this forum http://www.troublefreepool.com/viewtopic.php?t=3179 you will see that we had a similar issue with slope. How did they manage the down slope end of your pool...retaining wall, grade slope..etc??

I too am an HGTV fan. Can't wait to see the show. We will all have the insider info..cool

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.