Wall foam

I have seen MANY pools go up without it. It's not an absolute necessity, but not always recommended by all installers.. I will just state my findings, but not going to say it's the rule or not.> Sorry.. I can just say waht we did.

We looked for something similar to the wall foam sold for pools, any alternative that work work in the same way. We just could not find it. Like Insomnix said, you don't need it but I'm here to tell you that we have had without, and with our last liner replacement we added it - MUCH nicer and even though it may be incrimental, I do believe it adds a bit of insulation property. I'm glad we added it this time around.

I used a polystyrene. It made a nice addition to the feel of the wall and bottom. It was my first pool install and my friends and family are quite impressed with the feel and comfort , I recessed the pool so my walls feel so much more solid vs spongy.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.