white spot on bottom liner after shock?

May 18, 2011
Hi all

i shock 3 times last weeks and the pool finally clear i can see the bottom now. But the problem is i can see some big white spot (here and there) on my liner.. i think i shock the pool and the chemical is not dissolve and cause this problem, is this something i need to worry or need to change my liner soon? is there a way to fix this? liner only 3 years old and 30' above ground pool

thanks in advance,

Homer

It's probably where the powdered chlorine sat on the liner. Not much you can do but brush it to make sure it's all dissolved and off the liner. You should either dissolve powdered chemicals before adding them or stick with liquid.

i try to brush and vacuum it and still there i think the chemical bleach them out. The original liner is blue. Usually i walk around the pool and to shock it (i think that is the properly way right?) pool store tell me that :)

how do you shock your above ground pool?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.