ktdave

ktdave

LifeTime Supporter
May 8, 2007
Katy, TX
Hello from Katy, TX. I am about to become a 1st time pool owner. The dig is supposed to begin this week and we are so excited. I have lurked and learned so much from these forums including poolforum and gardenweb that I thought I would begin to put in my own $.02 once I have a pool to talk about.

SPECS:
~15,000 free form gunite w/midnight blue PT
beach entry w/bubbler and white pearl PT
flagstone coping w/ 6" tile water line
stamped concrete deck ~625 sq. ft.
Intelliflo 4x160 pump
Intellichlor SWG
Pentair cartridge 420 sq. ft.
Mastertemp 400K BTU heater
Legend Platinum cleaner

I just started a thread on my pool build in the construction area. Thanks for the warm welcome and yes there seems to be quite a few Texans here, probably because it's warm here now and people around here are cranking up there pools.

Thanks,
Dave

ktdave said:
I just started a thread on my pool build in the construction area. Thanks for the warm welcome and yes there seems to be quite a few Texans here, probably because it's warm here now and people around here are cranking up there pools.

Thanks,
Dave
Just razzing you....We have just now had water warm enough to swim here in Tennesse. There are a quite a few Texans here and I tend to razz a few now and then. I worked in a little town north of Amerillo called Perryton in Texas for over a year. I am thinking of going back to manage a lab in the panhandle after my wife finishes college.
Steve

Just razzing you....We have just now had water warm enough to swim here in Tennesse. There are a quite a few Texans here and I tend to razz a few now and then.

Yeah, Texans probably deserve it. We have a tendancy to beat our chests a bit when it comes to state pride.

Razz away,

Dave

I will also get on the band-wagon and post a family pic. Unfortunately, I also have a gorgeous 15 yr old stepdaughter that is not in this picture, but this is all I could find on this computer. When our pool is finished I vow to take a full family picture at our poolscape.
P7030056sm.jpg

This was taken at the South Bend, IN Zoo July 4th Last Year.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support