Thanks for helping a newbie

joshs2000ss

Nov 10, 2010
South Central Kentucky
It took a little while to get a grasp on all there is to know here, and I'm sure I have plenty more to learn, but I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the advice on getting my pool in the shape it is today. I had zero experience in pool maintenance but I was able to learn via the pool school article and from personal "pool techs" here, what I needed to know to ensure that days like today, when I had a pool full of family and friends, there was nothing to worry about but having a good time.

Here's a close shot of my water from today. By the way, my wife thought I was weird for taking pictures of just the water, but I feel like it has been an accomplishment for me. :)

Attachments

• Pool Water.jpg
    Pool Water.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 112
Once you see that sparkle in the water, you realize you've got it figured out. :goodjob: I can't tell you how many people have asked what kind of filter I have when they see my water. :cool:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.