Polaris Autoclear Plus

Hi, I am having a code display of 91 and occasionally 92, the salt light indicator is reading "very low" although my salt test at the pool store is 3250 ppm but I
also have zero chlorine so clearly something is not right.
Is it difficult to remove the cell and clean myself, or should I make a service call?
I should say that at closing I had the cell cleaned but not sure the guy knew what he
was doing. Could something else be wrong with it other than needing to be cleaned?

Thanks in advance.
Salgary

You should examine the cell. It is easy to tell if it really needs to be cleaned. Open up the unions, look in from one end and examine the plates. If you see any white crusty stuff, it needs to be cleaned. If you don't then something else must be going on. Cleaning it isn't too difficult, you can probably do it yourself.

Remember that you need to be adding chlorine one way or another while you work out what is going on with the cell.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.