wimpy

Mar 29, 2011
Lower Bucks County,PA
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
CYA test tube # starts at 30, at 30 solution on dot 50% cloudy, added (dry cya bagged) calcul amount for 0--->30 two days ago. Wait 7 days then test ?, not to waste my time or sensless testing. Stated this year new liner and water so i want to bring things up slowly for my targets.

FC-0-->10+/-(shock)
PH-6.8
TA-85+/-
CYA-0-->30(target)

Week later after rain, 4 90+ days and large holiday/grad party

fc-4 +/-
ph-7.4 +/-
ta-75/80
cya-35

Start up worked out great with the Calculator, Thanks Guy's , *#?k the puck!. I'll never go back.
Idea of going to cya of 45 due to at least 9hrs of full sun. Any thoughts. Thanks again.

?Wife likes fountains, building one as pictured in post - subject: Re: AerationPosted: April 5th, 2011, 4:57 pm -but with union's to alter angle. How will the constant running affect Alk as i'm not 100% on that process of dropping buy aeration. Thank's again.

Over the hump with the new program. Numbers have been running great and am used to the whole scope of the process. Pool looks great,Wife and kids are happy and actually daily care of pool is becoming easier. Have turned several people on to BBB and have had many thanks for it. It's everyone here that the thanks should go to. Have already lowered operating cost this year and can't wait to see end year total saving's. So thank you all !

FC-5+/-
PH-7.3+/-
TA-80+/-
CYA-45

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.