Jandy RS6 All Button Controller Problem

May 23, 2011
The "All button" controller has "6700 REV C" displayed with all of the LED's on and with no control from the all button unit. The pump is running as it should with the proper on/off times. The wiring between the all button controller and PCB board is OK, even hooked the all button direct to the PCB with the same problem. This same problem happen about two months ago. I disconnected the four wires between the controller and the PCB, hooked them back up and everything was working. Looking at the PCB, I noticed there are two 'chips', one is the processor and the other I am not sure of. Could these be reseated??? Any help would be appreciate since this has been going on for a couple of weeks.
THANKS!!

I am (hopefully was) having the same problem. Finally came home one day and the PCB board was dead and wouldn't power up. The transformer went out and since replacing it a few days ago we haven't had any issues. It might have been doing some strange things with the input voltage to the board on its way out and caused it to lock up.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.