Install Question!! ASAP

tatertot09

LifeTime Supporter
May 4, 2010
Lenoir City TN
So we had the utility lines marked today- and the Power Line goes straight through our pool!!!! Have no idea whether they will be able to move it and if they do how much it might cost?! This may be an issue and may mess up our ENTIRE project!!! Crud! HELP!

I doubt that you are the first one to have this kind of issue surface. I imagine that it won't be an insurmountable problem and your PB will know what to do.

Take a few deep breathes and try to relax. This kind of thing happens all the time. The line will need to be moved and it will cost what it costs. That is the way pool builds go. Sometimes you have an easy dig, and sometimes you hit stone. Sometimes utilities need to be moved. Things go quickly for a while, and then they slow down. That is just the way it is.

Good luck and a speedy resolution. I pulled a good one on my wife when they checked for utilities in my back yard. All was clear, but I talked the utility guy inot leaving me some flags. When she got home.........there was a yellow flagged line right slap dab thru the middle of it. I still hear about it too!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.