16 x 32 Inground Vinyl FINALLY COMPLETED!!! Pergola added.

Re: 16 x 32 Inground Vinyl FINALLY COMPLETED!!! :)

Thanks guys!! we wanted a color full, fun bright look! I think we accomplished that! The land scape lighting lights up the little white trees on each corner and then we have a few spot lights that casts a light upward onto the larger mature trees. the Sod was laid yesterday! it all came together in time for our party on Saturday!

It is! :) We bought it from Restoration Hardware and it came with Lava rocks but- no offence- I have come to hate them! So I purchased the firepit glass on Ebay and mixed the two colors- here is a closer up photo! I will try to get one of it going at night- I am no photographer so my night time photos are awful! The fire basically floats about the glass and its very shimmery and pretty... LOL

Attachments

• Firebowl 1.jpeg
    Firebowl 1.jpeg
    149.8 KB · Views: 287

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

So its been a month 3 weeks since the sod was laid and we had the pool party! :) everything went flawlessly other than the storm that rolled through the night before and snapped our umbrellas and threw a 22 ft branch AKA tree into the pool. We managed to get everything cleaned up and new umbrellas by noon the next day! Nobody knew! :) So- I have come to love my little Polaris 360- although next year I am planning to purchase a Dolphin. They just look so cool! We finally put the solar cover on as well as the solar Reel, it changes the look of the pool but while its barely breaking 80 degrees outside the pool is staying a steady 86 degrees! Having the family over this weekend for a little cook out! Thank you so much everybody for all of your imput and help through out the process! Here are some last photos! :)

Attachments

• COMPLETE1.jpeg
    COMPLETE1.jpeg
    162.1 KB · Views: 251
  • COMPLETE2.jpeg
    COMPLETE2.jpeg
    143.2 KB · Views: 249
  • COMPLETE3.jpeg
    COMPLETE3.jpeg
    152.8 KB · Views: 249

More!- The first photo is a metal moose that we just couldnt pass up, it was made by a local artist- so we put a landscape light on it as well as the large trees behind it.

Second photo is of the (white bally trees as I call them) on 4 corners of the pool and they are all light up just as that one is! - the lighting turned out beautiful. I am just awful at taking photos at night!

The last photo is the sign my mother made- Told her to be creative and thats what she came up with!!! I love it :)

Attachments

• COMPLETE4.jpeg
    COMPLETE4.jpeg
    369 KB · Views: 245
  • COMPLETE5.jpeg
    COMPLETE5.jpeg
    205.5 KB · Views: 245
  • COMPLETE6.jpeg
    COMPLETE6.jpeg
    324.4 KB · Views: 247

Well we recently decided on a new addition to the back yard. We are in the process of building a Cedar pergola to provide some shade as well as the chance to add some soft lighting to the patio. In addition we will be mounting a TV to our patio. And when we open the pool we will be adding the Easy touch 4 with the screenlogic. I will make sure to post pictures :) We will be opening the pool the second week of April. We are so anxious!!!

Attachments

• pergola-1.jpg
    pergola-1.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 196
  • pergola-2.jpg
    pergola-2.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 197
  • pergola-3.jpg
    pergola-3.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 197

Well we finally completed the Pergola this week... We did two pendant lights and a ceiling fan. As well we did an outdoor TV with wireless HDMI. The pool builder is coming out this week to install our Easytouch and get the pool opened. So excited!!

Attachments

• Pergola complete3.jpg
    Pergola complete3.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 156
  • Pergola complete2.jpg
    Pergola complete2.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 155
  • Pergola complete.jpg
    Pergola complete.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 154
Re: 16 x 32 Inground Vinyl FINALLY COMPLETED!!! Pergola adde

the pergola looks great! I noticed the paver patio - how did they mount the pergola onto the pavers? Or did they dig footers?

Re: 16 x 32 Inground Vinyl FINALLY COMPLETED!!! Pergola adde

They dug footers into the pavers about 3 feet down and filled with concrete... It was amazing once that portion was finished it only took them about 7 hours to put it together. They cut all the cedar in their shop so there was very little cutting on site. We had it mounted to the house just because we liked the look much better so they ran the electrical from the house behind the beam they mounted to the wall. Pretty clever. We had them install an outlet up in the rafters so we can hang some string lights up for a little "mood lighting" lol. We just can't wait for the pool to be open. We are so tired of looking at the "green blob" as we call it. Swim season is coming quick!!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.