Top 10 Reasons to Own a Swimming Pool - Letterman style

SeanB

TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
I thought it might be fun to make a top 10 list. I may do a new one each month.

This month, we'll do the Top 10 Reasons to Own a Pool.

Here's my submission:

You don't really care about having a pool, but as a leaf collector, you know there is no better way to gather leaves for your collection as a pool is a natural leaf magnet attracting all leaves from any tree withing a 1 mile radius! :wink:

Let's hear yours...

ok, if mouse traps never work, they always seem to find a way in to your skimmers,

can i do 2 if i cant i will anyway :lol:

if you some how need to spend 50k for a hole in the ground a pool is the way to do so.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Because you need a very good excuse to have so much bleach in your shopping cart just after your husband goes missing.....<evil>

(Don IS ok, really)

Marillion Fan said:
It was cheaper than all the trips to Ocean City for the wife to get a tan.

hate to burst your bubble but a tanning bed would be cheaper, also 3 trips in first class and a five star hotel also cost less then a pool.

vapool said:
Always wanted to hire my own pool boy

on a serious note, make sure your around when he comes, one time he came when i was not home and added 140 pounds of calcium and ACID (i know this becuase of the bill he left me), i tested it the day before with the TF kit and it was perfect, tested it again, calcium was about 600 and alkalinity was also very high. watch what they throw in your pool, and what they dont, if im not there whats stopping them from saying they shocked and they really didn't on a silly note, watch your wife too. :shock:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.